30 in 30 Challenge starts Sunday September 1st!

Thank you for joining me here on my 30 in 30 challenge journey.  September always seems to be a natural time to make 'New Years' resolutions with my children off to school and more time to spend in the studio.  A personal goal of mine is to find more harmony in my daily studio routine.   I am sure some of you can relate to the fear of the blank canvas.  I want to overcome my fear and have some fun doing it.  Not every painting will be a winner.  Some may be just studies for future paintings.  I hope I inspire you to do the same.... whatever you do, just create... make the mark... meditate on the beauty of it!


To view all my available paintings please visit:  Susie Morrell Portfolio
I welcome questions and comments click here 

Please consider sharing my challenge with others….. Thank You!

Let the painting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!