30 in 30 Day 12 "Sunflower Field" by Susie Morrell

This is a cropped view of the photo I shared back in August of a wonderful sunflower field on Werth Road driving to Alpena, MI  It may turn into a larger more rectangular painting to get the full effect of the massive field of sunflowers.  But for now I am sticking to the 6 x 6 square format.  It took my breath away rounding the bend and seeing a sea of yellow.  (my favorite color by the way!)

©2013 Susie Morrell "Sunflower Field" 6 x 6 oil on panel 
SOLD

To view all my available paintings please visit:  Susie Morrell Portfolio
I welcome questions and comments click here
Please consider sharing my work with others….. Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. Love the thick paint and yet delicate scene!
    http://awapara.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pati and Dorothy! Pati.. looked at your site.. love your vibrant colors! Dorothy.. your blog inspires me! hope we meet up again for a workshop one day :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!