My blog has been under construction....

Just a note to test my new blog hosting....

if you received this in your inbox everything is working as planned.  I use my blog to update you on most recent oil paintings as they come off my easel and write about what is influencing my work in the studio.  You are receiving this as a subscriber to my blog.

If you ever want to unsubscribe, simply click the link at the bottom of any issue and you will immediately be removed from the mailing list. No hassles or confusion.

And along those lines, be assured that I will never sell, rent, trade or share your subscription information with anyone. I value your trust and you will never receive unsolicited email because of your decision to subscribe.

Know, too, that you can always catch the past posts online at http://www.susiemorrell.blogspot.com

Kindest Regards,

Susie Morrell





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!