Mt. Mariah Sunset, Hubbard Lake, Michigan



7" x 5" on archival panel


This lovely spot holds dear memories for many who love Hubbard Lake, MI. 

The resident who purchased this original oil painting shared her family has been enjoying the lake since the 1920's.  She used to ski down the slope of Mt. Mariah in the day when it was a ski resort and would stop at that tree to enjoy the view. Connecting with those who purchase my work and why they purchase it fills me with joy. 

If you would like to be the first to see my paintings as they come off my easel sign up for my newsletter by clicking on the "read in browser" below left then entering your email in the box top right where it says "subscribe"

 I only send emails when I create something new! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!