Sunflowers for Safe Haven: Helping Ukrainian Refugees

I am painting more sunflowers and here's why: The church I attend, Fresh Water Bible Church sponsors missionaries in Romania, a bordering country of Ukraine currently being invaded by Russia. Thousands of Ukrainian refugees mostly women and children are fleeing the country of Ukraine since this senseless invasion and are desperate for shelter and food. Our missionaries can host up to sixty refugees. We were made aware women and children are starting to arrive. They need help, supplies, food, medication, formula. The national flower of Ukraine is the sunflower. So for every sunflower painting I sell I’m donating 100% of the proceeds to our missionaries in Romania giving women and children a safe haven until they have the supplies they need or can return to their country and homes again.  

“Sunflowers for Safe Haven” To view the mission website and donate directly visit here: https://www.beliefinmotion.org


Sunflower No. 3
 6x6
$125.00
visit my website to donate by clicking HERE



Sunflower No.. 2
6x6
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!