Canvas Prints for Sale




 
For the past two years my canvas prints have been displayed on consignment at Smokey's Tavern and Restaurant on the east shore of Hubbard Lake for $250.00 (20% commission would be given to the staff member who connected me with the collector). I am so thankful to Brian Sanders (owner) and Cindy Laur (general manager) for their support in this effort to connect visual arts with local businesses.   Starting in 2023 Smokey's is under new management and they are creating a new interior vision for the Tavern by displaying cool vintage signs from Smokey's in years past. As a result, I have taken down the canvas prints and will slowly embelish them using an original oil technique that will use the image as reference but create an original oil painting.  These original oil paintings will be offered in the coming months at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery in Alpena, MI for $500.00 each.   In the meantime if you would like to purchase one of the canvas prints in this post before I embelish it, I am offering each 30"x30" canvas print for $200.00.  Please contact me by text or email by                 calling 267-980-2777 or email at sbmorrell@icloud.com.   I also work on commission if you have a special image of the lake you would like me to create in an original oil painting of any size. For example, here is a commission that measures 30' x 40" I created for residents of a sentimental cabin located on their property;



Click HERE if you would like to see more of my available original oil paintings 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!