Daisy6x6 original oil on archival panel
SOLD

 

~ Enjoy the little things in life, for you'll one day look back and realize they were the big things~
anonymous

Daisys are one of  my favorite flowers.  Some say they represent new beginnings and motherhood.

I found this quote appropriate as I have been immersed in digitizing old family videos and photos to share with my children. What a joy it is to watch them!  Little moments captured. At the time, I was so busy it was hard to be in the present moment while I was making all the moments happen!  Although I would get teased for always having a camera in my hand, I am glad I didn't put it down.

  

Thank you for following my original work.

Click HERE if you would like to see this and more of my available paintings 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!