30 in 30 Day six "Raccoon - Waddodle?" by Susie Morrell

This is for my mom and author! I highly recommend her Children's Series:
 "The Waddodles of Hollow Lake"!  A series of 6 books written for about the 5th grade reading level, it's the story of the woodland and the adventures of a raccoon family. "..... Built on family values, tales of courage, love, hope and trust in each other.  The Waddodle Family experiences life's joys and tribulations."

©2013 Susie Morrell "Raccoon - Waddodle?" 6 x 6 oil on panel
SOLD

To view all my available paintings please visit:  Susie Morrell Portfolio
I welcome questions and comments click here
Please consider sharing my work with others….. Thank You!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable 'coon. I love animal paintings, and this is really sweet. Found you thru the 30 Day Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!