Art In The Loft SummerView 2015 Exhibit - Alpena, Michigan

Come visit SummerView 2015 at Art In The Loft Gallery 109
Along with 34 other artists from May 21 - October 17th! 
 I am displaying a new format of my paintings....
8" x 8" CANVAS PRINTS with Easel backs.  Below is the flyer for the times and dates of SummerView Exhibit and also pictures of my display in the Gallery.  Alpena, MI is a a charming city overlooking Lake Huron's picturesque Thunder Bay and the Thunder Bay National Marine SanctuaryIn the summer the city and it's cultural exhibits expand to appeal to the inflow of tourists and vacationers. My canvas prints are available for $65.00 each and stand on their own with a black study easel back.  If you can't make the exhibit, but would like to purchase one, please contact me directly by email at sbmorrell@me.com

Share the show information and support the arts in Alpena, Michigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!