The flower of the month of April is the Daisy! 
 "He Loves Me He Loves Ne Not"is a game of French origin in which one person seeks to determine whether the object of their affection returns that affection. A person playing the game alternately
speaks the phrase "He Loves Me" and "He Loves Me Not" while picking a petal off a flower for each phrase.  The phrase they speak on picking off the last petal supposedly represents the truth between the object of their affection loving them or not. 



 Daffodil6"x6" original oil on archival panel

 Thank you for following my original work.

to see my work first as it comes off my easel subscribe to my newsletter by clicking HERE

Click HERE if you would like to see this and more of my available paintings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!